Why do I love Dr Dre so much? Five new reasons in THIS interview:
1) He's spent the last two years studying music theory.
2) He has a piano teacher.
3) His piano teacher introduced him to Burt Bacharach.
4) He's going to make a rock album when he finds the right lead singer.
5) He doesn't like sampling.
Bonus cool thing for geeks like me:
6) He has five MPC3000s lined up in his studio because he doesn't like changing the disks.
(Thanks to Peter K for breakfast and inpiration for Dre Day)
CLICK FOR PART TWO